- Store onions in a cool, dry place with good
air circulation and away from bright light.
- The use of fans is very important to keep
onions dry and to prevent decay.
- Store onions at 40 degrees to 60 degrees
fahrenheit with 65% to 70% humidity.
- Keep onions out of direct sunlight.
- Place onions at least one foot away from
walls to provide air movement.
- DO NOT store whole onions in plastic bags
as lack of air circulation reduces storage life.
- DO NOT store onions with potatoes as potatoes
give off moisture that can cause onions to spoil.
600 Lakeview Point Drive • New Brighton,
Ph: 651.484.2666 • Fax: 651.746.2210 • Toll Free: 888.274.6472
and Maintained by